What services does Microsoft AS8075 provide when peering at IXPs?

Eric A Louie elouie at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 1 18:02:56 UTC 2016

I had this question posed by a marketing type in my office.  Does anyone know the answer?
Is it microsoft.com, msdn, outllook365, msn.com, outlook.com, azure, windows updates, xbox?  what else is possibly covered or omitted in their peering service?  I suppose we have a customer who is an Azure customer that wants to know if their Azure traffic will stay in our network or still go through the Internet.
I've tried asking peering at microsoft.com twice, but it looks like they have their ignore filter up.

Thanks, -e-