SNMP - monitoring large number of devices

Ray Ludendorff LudendorffR at rferl.org
Wed Sep 30 09:39:43 UTC 2015

Please try the following/

https://statseeker.com/

Sent from  my virtual office

On Sep 30, 2015, at 09:44, Pavel Dimow <paveldimow at gmail.com<mailto:paveldimow at gmail.com>> wrote:

Thank you all for you suggestions, I knew it that NANOG is a perfect place
for those kind of questions.
I will discuss your comments with my colleagues to see what would be the
best solution.
Once again thank you all for your valuable suggestions, I hope I will
update you soon with some results/test and of course more questions :)