How to force rapid ipv6 adoption

Todd Underwood toddunder at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 23:19:20 UTC 2015

another good idea is to design a migration path to ipv6 so that people
using hte internet can also use the ipv6-internet.

that would be cool.

we should probably think about some migration path other than the pretty
obviously implausible "dual stack" silliness before this stuff actually
becomes a necessity, otherwise lots of people will end up spinning their
wheels trying to figure out how to "convince people" to use a
non-internet-connected protocol rather than just keeping on using ipv4.

i'll bet some smart people are already on that problem, though.

keep me posted!  :-)