How to force rapid ipv6 adoption

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Tue Sep 29 20:55:42 UTC 2015

I think he means new releases are v6 for the first 48 hours...then trickle
to v4.  Which means that people wanting to see that new release urgently
would have to wait two days.

Netflix is definitely not the service to do that.  Hulu, Amazon or HBO GO
maybe.  Netflix content tends to be pretty old (apart from their own
content, of course).

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343