PCH.net questions and thoughts - Re: Prefix hijacking by AS20115

Bob Evans bob at FiberInternetCenter.com
Tue Sep 29 15:16:38 UTC 2015

A friend is not someone that allows their company to hijack your prefixes.
A friend is one that can get it to stop. Dude - wake up and drink some
coffee.

Thank You
Bob Evans
CTO