ARIN Region IPv4 Free Pool Reaches Zero

Connor Wilkins connorwilkins at ruggedinbox.com
Sun Sep 27 15:37:49 UTC 2015

On 2015-09-26 22:56, Seth Mattinen wrote:
> What's worked for me is not signing or renewing or buying things that
> lack IPv6 support.

While you're demanding better technology you may also want to include
things like crypto in there. I've gotten proposals for things that
support IPv6 but only work with SSLv2/SSLv3 with a weak cipher and
with MD5 or SHA1 only. I've even had ones that didn't implement
certificate verification at all or say they did but then it turned out
not to work at all.

Disgusting and unacceptable. (But they did support IPv6!)

--
“Simply stated, we have a new formula for Coke.” --- Roberto C.
Goizueta, Company Chairman, Coca-Cola