JANOG37 Meeting Call for Presentations

MAWATARI Masataka mawatari at jpix.ad.jp
Fri Sep 25 04:36:19 UTC 2015

Hello,

JANOG37 Meeting will take place on 20-22 January 2016 in Nagoya,
Japan.

http://www.janog.gr.jp/en/index.php?JANOG37_Meeting

JANOG is making a call for presentations until 30 October 2015.
Our meetings are in Japanese but we have had several non-Japanese
speakers who made presentations in the past.

We are looking forward to your proposals for presentations.

Taiji Tsuchiya, Masataka Mawatari
JANOG37 Programme Committee Co-Chairs

** JANOG37 MEETING

 - Host    : CHUBU TELECOMMUNICATIONS CO.,INC.
 - Date    : 20 Jan., 2016 - 22 Jan., 2016
 - Venue   : NTK Hall
 - Address : 1-15-1 Kanayamacho, Naka-ku, Nagoya, Japan.
 - Fees    : JANOG37 Meeting (20-22 Jan): Free
             Social event (in the evening on 21 Jan): 6,000JPY

** HOW TO SUBMIT PRESENTATIONS

If you are interested to give a presentation, submissions are welcome
via e-mail at:"meeting-37[at]janog.gr.jp" with the following
information.

 1. Speaker's name(s)
 2. Speaker's organization(s)
 3. Preferred contact email address
 4. Submission category (General Session or Panel Session)
    * If your choice is panel, please tell us the number of speakers
 5. Presentation title
 6. Abstract
 7. Desired presentation time and discussion time
 8. Slides (attachment or URL), in PowerPoint or PDF format.

Our Meetings are in Japanese, so non-Japanese speakers usually arrange
an informal interpreter.
If you are interested in making a presentation at JANOG but cannot
arrange an interpreter by yourself, you could consult with us at:
"meeting-37[at]janog.gr.jp". Although we cannot guarantee, we may be
able to help you on volunteer basis.
Let us know if you have any questions : meeting-37[at]janog.gr.jp

** THE KEY DATE FOR JANOG37 SUBMISSIONS

CFP Deadline : 30 October 23:59 JST
The Program Committee will notify you after 16th November about your
submission.

** VISA

Foreign visitor entering Japan must have a passport which has valid
period during you stay in Japan. Passport holders from some countries
are required to have a visa to visit Japan before they depart toward
Japan. Many are exempt from this requirement and can get their visa on
entry to Japan. Please determine whether you are exempt from the visa
requirement.

Please refer to the official website from Ministry of Foreign Affairs
of Japan or any other appropriate website to get more information
about Visa application. Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan - Guide
to Japanese Visas http://www.mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/visa/index.html

List of Countries and Regions for Visa Exemptions
http://www.mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/visa/short/novisa.html

Please note that JANOG can not assist you with your visa application.
If you have any questions about the meeting, please feel free to
contact meeting-37[at]janog.gr.jp.

** ABOUT JANOG

JANOG webpage in English is available at: http://www.janog.gr.jp/en/