ARIN Region IPv4 Free Pool Reaches Zero

William Astle lost at l-w.ca
Thu Sep 24 16:59:14 UTC 2015

On 2015-09-24 10:49, Dovid Bender wrote:
> The issue now is convincing clients that they need it. The other issue is many software vendors still don't support it.
>
> Regards,
>
> Dovid

Actually, the issue now is convincing certain big providers to actually
make IPv6 service available to their customers in data centres and the
like across their *whole* networks rather than giving people the
"there's no demand so we can't justify the cost" run around. (I'm
looking at you AS701.)

For that matter, it would also help if certain large end user providers
would make IPv6 available rather than giving a standard "we have no
information at this time" type response. (I'm looking at you, Shaw.)