Ear protection

Matthew Black Matthew.Black at csulb.edu
Wed Sep 23 15:23:22 UTC 2015

I use the 3M E-A-R plugs at home and love them. Since my tragus doesn't fold over, I am unable to use traditional Apple earbuds or other things that just fall out of my ear. 3M E-A-R plugs are like memory foam and fit snugly, providing excellent noise reduction. I use ComplyFoam on in-ear headphones for the same reason, because those thin rubber ear bud covers are useless.

http://www.amazon.com/3M-E-A-R-Classic-earplugs-Pair/dp/B007GBUC7M

matthew black
california state university, long beach