Ear protection

Steve Mikulasik Steve.Mikulasik at civeo.com
Wed Sep 23 13:58:55 UTC 2015

I use these normally. http://www.howardleight.com/earplugs/laser-lite

I am surprised some datacenters don't have a requirement for ear protection when entering their facilitiy. Most large construction sites I have been to required me to have ear plugs at least in a pocket and I have been to a few factories that required them on at all times. Many times these sites are quieter than the usual DC.