Sign-On Letter to the Court in the FCC's Net Neutrality Case

Eric Tykwinski eric-list at truenet.com
Fri Sep 18 23:26:12 UTC 2015

I signed on as well, but why didn’t the EFF at least publish the letter to the list?
It was well written and laid out, even for politicians.  Personally, I would have included some VoIP stuff that’s well known about, but "que sera, sera”.  The main point being if you want people to sign up, show your cards and let people make the business decision whether that will effect their present situation first.

Sincerely,

Eric Tykwinski
TrueNet, Inc.
P: 610-429-8300