Microsoft blocking mail

Tei oscar.vives at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 08:39:17 UTC 2015

On 18 September 2015 at 04:48, Keith Medcalf <kmedcalf at dessus.com> wrote:

> You mean to say that you have to enable blanket remote code execution authority in order to submit a problem report to Microsoft?  What a crock of crap.  Thus I will never recommend to anyone that they use Microsoft products for anything whatsoever, especially not anything in the "Microsoft Cloud" virus distribution system.
>
> Being blocked is probably a good thing ...

CGI forms that do the validation in the serverside are not up to
modern expectations*.  You want to do validation clientside.

Like everything, is a tradeoff.

This is how modern things are build :D

Something something something Gödel, Escher, Bach,  rendering a
document takes N cycles and can be calculate before hand.  Running a
program takes M cycles and can't be calculate before hand, M can be
bigger than 6 times the lifespan of the universe or be infinite ...

* is a social problem of expectations management.

ℱin del ℳensaje.