Ashburn

Matthew D. Hardeman mhardeman at ipifony.com
Wed Sep 16 17:53:56 UTC 2015

On that topic...

Has anyone noticed at 56 Marietta (in the main entrance lobby which is currently being remodeled), ground floor by the elevators is an ominous "Meet-Me Room #3" behind a closed door?  A door that has an L-3 Communications biometric access reader.  Which is different from all the other HID readers facility wide.  One day I noticed the hum of heavy equipment through that door.  Most suspect for a "meet-me room" where most of the time it's just passive fiber-optic patches.  It's also suspect to have a Meet-Me room on a floor that has no customers, but, whatever...

Makes you wonder.