root zone archive

Joe Abley jabley at hopcount.ca
Thu Sep 17 04:33:14 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Is anybody here aware of a complete or partial archive of root zone data
that is older than the set available at DNS-OARC? OARC's archive has
nothing older than July 2009.

I'm particularly interested in zone data that describes the build out of
the original root zone NS set to nine servers in mid-1994, the renaming
under the ROOT-SERVERS.NET domain and the subsequent assignment of J, K,
L and M.

I realise this is a bit of a long shot, but the answer's always no if
you don't ask :-)

[I'm asking the same question on a small handful of lists; apologies if
you get multiple copies of this.]

Joe