SMS Gateway

Faisal Imtiaz faisal at snappytelecom.net
Mon Sep 14 17:46:26 UTC 2015

If you don't mind integrating a solution (for greater flexibility)

Take a look at the Mikrotik router + Cellular Modem + M2M Plan.

e.g.
http://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/Cellular_SIMcom_modems_01
http://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/Option_Globetrotter_HSDPA_USB_Modem
http://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/Manual:Tools/Sms
http://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/Monitoring_Network_thru_SMS_Alerts
https://aacable.wordpress.com/2012/11/22/howto-enable-mikrotik-to-sendreceive-sms-using-gsm-modem/

BTW. One of the folks who is a subject matter expert on Mikrotik + Cell Modem etc is Brian Vargas of Baltic Networks.

etc etc etc...

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street
Miami, FL 33155
Tel: 305 663 5518 x 232

Help-desk: (305)663-5518 Option 2 or Email: Support at Snappytelecom.net