outlook.com outgoing blacklists?

Michael J Wise mjwise at kapu.net
Thu Sep 10 20:53:44 UTC 2015

> Turns out that there is in fact a list of sorts.
> There were some days that the server was unavailable, and the domain was
> added to this list.
> The point of the list is unclear, but there is a list.

I am not partial to the exact details, but it does appear that some action
was taken and the issue was resolved. Past that, I don't have any further
details that I can share.

Main take-away: Don't have all of a domain's MXen be unavailable for more
than a day...?

Aloha mai Nai`a.
--
" So this is how Liberty dies ...          http://kapu.net/~mjwise/