Extraneous "legal" babble--and my reaction to it.

Larry Sheldon larrysheldon at cox.net
Thu Sep 10 01:39:29 UTC 2015

On 9/9/2015 20:22, Larry Sheldon wrote:

I can not believe (except as, perhaps, an irrefutable sign of my
advancing years) that I did not mention the very personal objection to
the apparently content-free Wile E. Coyote legalese pollution:

The irrefutable fact that in years (and administrations) past I was
banned from NANOG for offenses that to me today seem more defensible and
a great deal less egregious than in the instant case.

--
sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes? (Juvenal)