Software Defined Networking

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Sat Sep 5 17:35:30 UTC 2015

These disclaimers have been proven to be added by the paranoid.

eg:

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2011-08-26/business/ct-biz-0826-chicago-law-20110826_1_disclaimers-legal-obligations-binding

Basically, unless you already have an existing written NDA you’re likely not bound.  Your company may have an NDA between yourself and a vendor, carrier or otherwise.  If you’re not sure, ask.

- Jared