FTTP Advice, Michigan and other areas

Fletcher Kittredge fkittred at gwi.net
Tue Sep 1 22:54:40 UTC 2015

Jared;

What you are trying to do is quite achievable, but a huge topic worthy of a
book, not an email post. Also, situations vary significantly between states
due to incumbents, regulatory regimes, and level of state support. NANOG is
a bad place to get advice about this topic. There are many other venues
with literally thousands of other organizations/groups/companies on the
same path as you. I would start from the FTTH Council, Next Century Cities,
Institute for Local Self-Reliance and work out from there.

--
Fletcher Kittredge
GWI