Zero rating implentation strategies

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Tue Sep 1 18:19:26 UTC 2015

The regulatory killing of that was probably unrelated to implementation.

The regulators probably objected to the mobile provider creating an advantage (no data charges) for their own service against competing video services that would incur data charges.

Perhaps that will help you understand what you need for a regulatory challenge.

Owen