All in favor or.....

Larry Sheldon larrysheldon at cox.net
Thu Oct 29 00:51:40 UTC 2015

On 10/28/2015 19:15, Matthew Petach wrote:
> I work 8 hours a day...
>
> ...and then I work another 8.

A long time ago, in a place far, far away, the PTB determined that we
should change from a three-team, three-8-hour shifts, 5 days a week
("days", "evenings", and "nights" (aka "graves" or "graveyard") for 7 x
24 coverage, to a four-team, 12 1/2 hour day 3 day week (and you know, I
have forgotten how we covered the 7th day!).

For the 2nd-level managers like me, the reaction was "Wow!  I will only
have to work 12-18 hours three days a week!
--
sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes? (Juvenal)