Uptick in spam

anthony kasza anthony.kasza at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 14:37:20 UTC 2015

22 emails later (only counting this thread)...

Can someone with the proper privileges confirm they have the spam under
control? I think any solution would be acceptable at this point. If you all
would like to debate the pros/cons of different spam filtering theories
after the spam has subsided, I don't mind but let's safeguard the
infrastructure before we start using it again.

-AK