improved NANOG filtering

shawn wilson ag4ve.us at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 07:25:09 UTC 2015

AFAIK (IDK how either) this hasn't been a big issue in the past few years.
Is it really worth worrying about? I notified the MARC admin and it was
removed there within a few hours too - a dozen easily tracked messages in a
few hours and a few hours after that, it's done (or more like, filteres).

Not sure how much actually happens on the backend to keep this list as
clean as it appears. But if everyone on that end of things decided to grab
a beer at the same time and we have to suffer a little for a badly timed
cold one every few years, I'm good with the status quo.