thank you Re: spam smackdown?

Jim Mercer jim at reptiles.org
Tue Oct 27 03:59:13 UTC 2015

On Mon, Oct 26, 2015 at 03:03:26PM -0400, Patrick W. Gilmore wrote:
> 3) Anyone who feels this is so frickin??? bad it is unbearable, and knows they could do SO MUCH BETTER themselves, should volunteer for the Communications Committee. Otherwise, everyone should thank the unpaid volunteers for their gracious and excellent work day after day, year after year. Or just STFU.
>
> For my part, I would just like to thank the CC members. I think they do a most amazing job, and deserve of humblest gratitude.

hear hear!

--
Jim Mercer     Reptilian Research      jim at reptiles.org    +1 416 410-5633

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of
arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather
to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up,
totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
 -- Hunter S. Thompson