Android lack of DHCPv6 purchasing decisions?

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Tue Oct 27 02:30:40 UTC 2015

If your enterprise depends on DHCPv6 for a variety of NAC or other related
things, then it’s not so absurd to prohibit a platform that fails to support it.

OTOH, Apple refuses to implement 464Xlat, which (at least so far) means
no IPv6 on T-Mo due to opposing brain damage on the T-Mo side.

So far, you generally can’t win.

Owen