Why is NANOG not being blacklisted like any other provider that sent 500 spam messages in 3 days?

Stephen Satchell list at satchell.net
Mon Oct 26 22:53:07 UTC 2015

On 10/26/2015 02:11 PM, Patrick W. Gilmore wrote:
> Otherwise, simply thank them for doing what you refuse to do and get on with your life.

Thank you, communications committee, for the work you do.

Also, if you think what happened was a spam flood, you are very lucky.
While a mail admin and very active on NANAE, I ticked someone off to the
point that I had more than 80,000 spam mails attacking my usenet account
in a day.  Not to mention six or seven irate phone calls from people who
received spam with my personal contact information on it.

I suspect the flood would have been larger, but the traffic maxed out my
SMTP process so lots of connections were refused.