Does no one monitor the list on weekends?

Connor Wilkins connorwilkins at ruggedinbox.com
Mon Oct 26 20:48:49 UTC 2015

On 2015-10-26 18:17, Jim Mercer wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 25, 2015 at 09:59:40PM -0400, Robert Webb wrote:
>> This spam is ridiculous!
>
> it should be noted that it has been flowing all weekend, and nobody
> really
> complained or even commented on it until this morning.
>
> so, yeah, maybe the list is on auto-pilot, which is totally
> understandable.
>
> however, all the members seemed to be on auto-pilot as well.
>
> (or maybe enjoying their weekend)
>
> --jim

Complaining was happening. Check the timestamp of the email you replied
to as well as the archives:
https://mailman.nanog.org/pipermail/nanog/2015-October/. The outbound
mail queue was full of spam so the complaints were delivered late

--
“Simply stated, we have a new formula for Coke.” --- Roberto C.
Goizueta, Company Chairman, Coca-Cola