SPAM solutions (to prevent mass emails from ever happening again)

David Bass davidbass570 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 18:50:03 UTC 2015

Considering the latest mass SPAM attack I have determined that action must
be taken to prevent this from ever happening again!  It is obvious that
email servers are to blame, as without them SPAMmers would not be able to
carry out their vicious attacks.  We therefore must outlaw all email
servers, except those run by government agencies who specialize in running
email servers.

I vote that we start a petition to outlaw email servers...WHO'S WITH ME?