AW: Uptick in spam

Gunther Stammwitz gstammw at gmx.net
Mon Oct 26 17:01:21 UTC 2015

The spam is real.
You can tune your own spamassassin-installation by adding these lines to local.cf:

#Custom Rule for SPAMCOP
header   SUBJECT_FW_NEWMESSAGE Subject =~ /(Fw: new message)/
describe SUBJECT_FW_NEWMESSAGE subject fw new message
score   SUBJECT_FW_NEWMESSAGE 10.0

I caught hundreds of these in my spam folder.

Gunther