Current IPv4 Options

Clay Curtis clay584 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 14:24:57 UTC 2015

I work for a VAR and we are starting to have customers come to us to help
with internet redundancy projects and they are unable to get address space
from ARIN.  What are the viable options here?  I have read about secondary
markets, transfers, auction sites, leasing, etc.  Can NANOG point me in the
right direction as to the most effective way to get v4 space right now in
the US?  And before we get into the whole IPv6 discussion, yes, yes, we are
discussing this with customers as well.  That being said, they still need
the IPv4 space in the near-term.

Thanks all,

Clay Curtis