sfp "computer"?

Chip Marshall chip at 2bithacker.net
Mon Oct 19 22:42:27 UTC 2015

I don't know if they're pushing it for the QFX5100, but I think
on the QFX10k line they're pushing the ability to run another
guest VM alongside the 2 JUNOS VMs on the switch's x86 CPU.

See page 4 on the spec sheet:
http://www.juniper.net/assets/us/en/local/pdf/datasheets/1000531-en.pdf

No idea what's involved with packaging the VM and getting it there, but
should open up some interesting possibilties.

- Chip

On 2015-10-19, Anhost <jjones at danrj.com> sent:

--
Chip Marshall <chip at 2bithacker.net>