Static IPs

Bob Evans bob at FiberInternetCenter.com
Mon Oct 19 21:02:27 UTC 2015

Bill,  It's my list too.

1) You are wrong for telling me what to do ?
2) Are we suppose to check with you to see how far the list can degrade ?

You want to tell me to chill - do it offline like a reasonable participant.

You should apologize.

Thank You
Bob Evans
CTO