Static IPs

Bob Evans bob at FiberInternetCenter.com
Mon Oct 19 15:50:09 UTC 2015

Hey, Hey Hey, Let's not propagate this more.
NANOG is the wrong place for this - it's not technical or problem solving
in nature nor is it community based concerns about industry resources and
legislation. It's sale-ish.
Thank You
Bob Evans
CTO