ipv6 connectivity bugs

Dave Bell me at geordish.org
Mon Oct 19 11:46:07 UTC 2015

Do you have anything in the way of COPP on either box that may be
dropping packets? I would imagine the issue is likely to be on the
AS1k end.

Additionally I see you have different interface speeds at each side.
Is the thing in the middle at fault? ND is done using multicast.

One final thing is attempt to ping across the link local addresses.
Make you you set the source address correctly.

Regards,
Dave