Broken IPV6 for Enterprise websites

frnkblk at iname.com frnkblk at iname.com
Sat Oct 17 13:26:58 UTC 2015

FYI, enterprise.ca started responding to HTTPv6 requests this morning at
12:17 am (U.S. Central).  Not ICMPv6, though.

It was also up October 11 from 4:09 to 4:16 am, and then again from 4:26 to
4:46 am.

Since I've started tracking it, this is the longest the site has been
accessible over IPv6.

enterprise.com has only been up over IPv6 on October 11 from 12:54 am to
1:04 am.

Frank