Dial Up Solutions

Tim Thompson timt at nicodem.us
Sat Oct 17 06:15:11 UTC 2015

My previous employer still has racks of APX 8000's. Reseller market appears to still be at least somewhat alive, and I know my previous employer has ~30 chassis and boxes upon boxes of cards for 'em; they may be willing to unload some if you have any interest. Hit me up off-list if so and I can see if they have a desire to part with them, and I'll connect you.

-Tim