Microsoft blocking mail

Tei oscar.vives at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 13:50:14 UTC 2015

On 18 September 2015 at 10:45, Marcin Cieslak <saper at saper.info> wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Sep 2015, Tei wrote:
>
>> On 18 September 2015 at 04:48, Keith Medcalf <kmedcalf at dessus.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > Being blocked is probably a good thing ...
>>

>> CGI forms that do the validation in the serverside are not up to
>> modern expectations*.  You want to do validation clientside.
>
> If you do client-side and no server-side, you have a huge security problem.
>
> ~Marcin

By now is a industry standard.

You have to do the validation serverside and clientside.  This of
course mean duplicated code.

( Excessively clever people have tried to solve the problem by using
the same language/code in both the clientside and serverside.  But
this feels to me like a overreaction and you will be writing code
unrelated to this in a new (?) language....  On top the... heurhg...
creative pipelining.. to make the whole façade works.)

Collesterol High Clients + Collesterol High Servers.

Unrelated:

this is a funny article
http://carlos.bueno.org/2014/11/cache.html

ℱin del ℳensaje.