IP-Echelon Compliance

George Herbert george.herbert at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 18:19:00 UTC 2015

You guys aren't devious enough.

These guys are in violation of CAN-SPAM.  To the tune of exceeding the statutory maximum $1,000,000 per ISP last *month* for some of you, much less in the statute of limitations period.  You could probably point to refusal to remove as justifying the triple damages claim.

Everyone on this list just earned your companies $3 million.

Call your attorneys.

George William Herbert
Sent from my iPhone