IP-Echelon Compliance

Christopher Morrow morrowc.lists at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 20:19:21 UTC 2015

On Fri, Oct 9, 2015 at 4:00 PM, Baldur Norddahl
<baldur.norddahl at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am sure all of you know of these guys. But what do you do when they keep
> spamming your abuse address with reports for illegal downloads from
> IP-addresses that are in no way related to our business?

fairly certian that nothing ip-echelon sends is ever valid...
or there's enough 'clearly you are joking' mail from them that anyone
who ends up in court for 'ip echelon violations' could simply subpeona
their isp for 'other complaints from ip echelon' and show the judge:
"Clearly these folk are on the good crack, case closed due to
reasonable doubt."