NR Software\Xeex Communications

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Thu Oct 8 19:30:12 UTC 2015

I know I'm going to be blowing the door wide open on this request, but I'd be interested in hearing from anyone else that was one of Equinix's first few customers. The deal I was getting on some services has been unrivaled, but the support I've received has been unrivaled in the not so pleasant way. It's time I just moved on. I need a vendor that responds at least within two weeks or 20 messages, whichever is more. (Twenty sounds like a lot, but when spread out over two weeks following other weeks of non-response, I don't think it's out of line.)

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com