RIPE atlas probes

Weir, Colin Colin_Weir at cable.comcast.com
Tue Oct 6 19:20:40 UTC 2015

?Hello attendees,

I have a few RIPE Atlas probes with me at the conference for distribution. If you're interested in participating in RIPE measurements, please get in touch with me off-list and I'll be happy to give you one.

We have a special interest in the following ASNs, which currently lack any RIPE probes.

CANADA

7122

        MTS-ASN - MTS Allstream Inc.
803

        SASKTEL - Saskatchewan Telecommunications
22995

        BARR-XPLR-ASN - Xplornet Communications Inc.
54614

        CIKTELECOM-CABLE - CIK Telecom INC
36522

        BELLMOBILITY-1 - BELL MOBILITY INC.
11290

        RAPIDUS - COGECO Cable Canada Inc.
23184

        PERSONA - PERSONA COMMUNICATIONS INC.
7992

        COGECOWAVE - Cogeco Cable
11260

        EASTLINK-HSI - EastLink
11814

        DISTRIBUTEL-AS11814 - DISTRIBUTEL COMMUNICATIONS LTD.
6407

        PRIMUS-AS6407 - Primus Telecommunications Canada Inc.
35911

        BNQ-1 - Telebec
855

        CANET-ASN-4 - Bell Aliant Regional Communications, Inc.
15290

        ALLST-15290 - Allstream Corp.

USA
15169

        GOOGLE - Google Inc.
16509

        AMAZON-02 - Amazon.com<http://amazon.com/>, Inc.
21928

        T-MOBILE-AS21928 - T-Mobile USA, Inc.
32934

        FACEBOOK - Facebook, Inc.
22394

        CELLCO - Cellco Partnership DBA Verizon Wireless
20057

        ATT-MOBILITY-LLC-AS20057 - ATT Mobility LLC
3549

        LVLT-3549 - Level 3 Communications, Inc.

--
Colin Weir
Engineer, Quality of Experience, Comcast Cable