Bluehost.com

Bob Evans bob at FiberInternetCenter.com
Sat Nov 28 16:13:00 UTC 2015

I think he means to say the rich get richer on the other side of the
investment by playing the shorting and the buying of stock in the gambling
marketplace. As the stock itself can create a new currency.... so they
make more money playing with that than the actually investment. They are
on the inside hence the saying the rich get richer.
Thank You
Bob Evans
CTO