Oh Hai! Telstra/reach.... HOWDY!

Matt Taylor mtaylor at mty.net.au
Thu Nov 26 04:49:26 UTC 2015

Hi Christopher,

A better place to reach out to Telstra employees is AusNOG (with a
nicely written email, might I add).

I've BCC'd a fairly active (awesome) Telstra staff member from AusNOG
into this response, so it's up to him if he wishes to respond directly
to you; or even escalate the issue internally.

Thanks,
Matt.