Bluehost.com

Bob Evans bob at FiberInternetCenter.com
Thu Nov 26 00:00:37 UTC 2015

Yes, I agree with you Joe - a hasty generalization,  as "you get what you
pay for" doesn't really apply to as many goods in the same way it does to
almost all services. However, a $3.49 web site service should have be a
good first clue.

Thank You
Bob Evans
CTO