Bluehost.com

JoeSox joesox at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 19:21:52 UTC 2015

I just waited 160 minutes for a tech call and the Bluehost tech told me he
was able to confirm that it wasn't malicious activity that took down the
datacenter but rather it was caused by a "datacenter issue".
So my first thought is someone didn't design the topology correctly or
something.
Some of our emails are coming thru but Google DNS still lost all of our DNS
zones which are hosted by Bluehost.
At least the #bluehostdown is fun to read :/
--
Later, Joe