DHCPv6 PD & Routing Questions

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 13:08:15 UTC 2015

y'all might want to look over the work of the ietf homenet working
group for some insight into plans for dhcp-pd, and routing
interactions, in the home and small business, at least.

https://tools.ietf.org/wg/homenet/

some dhcpv6 specific info is spread around using the new hncp protocol.

blatant plug - https://github.com/sbyx/odhcp6c is now the best open
source dhcpv6 (and pd) client "out there" right now IMHO.
Dave Täht
https://www.gofundme.com/savewifi