Binge On! - And So This is Net Neutrality?

Steve Mikulasik Steve.Mikulasik at civeo.com
Fri Nov 20 17:03:24 UTC 2015

That is much better than I thought. Although, I don't think the person who wrote this understands what UDP is.

"Use of technology protocols that are demonstrated to prevent video stream detection, such as User Datagram Protocol “UDP” on any platform will exclude video streams from that content provider"