Is there a DNS lookup, traceroute, ping and HTTP GET as a service?

Matthew McGehrin drinking.coffee at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 21:45:16 UTC 2015

Hello.

Have you checked out some of the website monitoring sites?

I know Hyperspin has a free test for most of their locations:
http://www.hyperspin.com/en/quicktest.php

UptimeRobot, has free monitoring for up to 50 sites:
http://uptimerobot.com/

If you want to check DNS propagation, I use:
https://www.whatsmydns.net/

-- Matthew