bad announcement taxonomy

Casey Russell crussell at kanren.net
Wed Nov 18 16:12:02 UTC 2015

I think Tony's on the right track here.  I vote we call this "Route
Laundering", the people who do it "Route Launderers", and the routes
themselves "Laundered Routes".

I actually had a little trouble spelling the different forms of
laundering.  So I looked them up..

----"I can't believe what a bunch of nerds we are. We're looking up "money
laundering" in a dictionary."

Casey Russell