Another puck.nether.net Outage?

Hugo Slabbert hugo at slabnet.com
Fri Nov 13 15:25:42 UTC 2015

The problem seems to have been with mailman. I pinged Jared OOB and he responded this that it's fixed. I'd sent something to outages-request prior to test, and that came through this morning.
--
Hugo
hugo at slabnet.com: email, xmpp/jabber

---- From: Christopher Morrow <morrowc.lists at gmail.com> -- Sent: 2015-11-13 - 06:46 ----